Tuesday, April 8, 2008

More Pictures

Here are the rest of the pictures from our last ultrasound. Our scanner doesn't work so I just took pictures of the pictures! So sorry about that. We thought they were all kind of cool pictures of the baby. Some may think it looks weird and creepy, but I think it's cute.
It looks like the baby is clawing at something in this picture...but so cute, don't you think?? =)
The face.
This is the heartbeat and a profile shot of the baby.
Not much else has been happening with us. School is over in like 2 weeks!! And then we'll leave for Philadelphia!

3 comments:

Chelsea and Cody said...

I think that the pics are so cute! They aren't creepy! I think that some people actually do look at ultrasounds and think that they are freaky, but honestly, they are the weird ones! ha!

Krystal said...

CONGRATS!!!! I am so happy for you two. You both will be such sweet parents. Ultrasounds are just amazing. How are you feeling Kathleen?? Let us know if we can help with anything:)

Jane Huddleston said...

Wow.... Congrats! Everyone's having babies! This is wonderful. How far along are you right now?