
1 - Amish country! 2 - Eating lunch 3 - In front of a buggy 4 - Picture Sarah took from the car on the drive home, it is a beautiful drive and we saw all kinds of buggies on the road.

1 - Sarah in front of Bob Burnley's ice cream scoop collection 2 & 3- Berry Jenny and Sarah 4 - Jen eating some homemade Amish ice cream
After Amish country we went and saw a movie, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. It was such a fun week and I am so glad they came out to visit us!! I miss them already...
I also had to add this video. Sarah bought a whistle in Philadelphia and was playing on it all night. I thought it was really funny because Jenny says "for the love" during the middle of the song. haha...oh funny. Do you see how fun they are??!!
2 comments:
An amazing rendition of "In the Jungle"!!!! And you thought we couldn't tell what you were playing. You stopped just when you were getting to the best part: Owee oway, owee oway etc.
Holy cow...I don't even know what to say...it looks like you guys had a blast! And...there sure weren't many kathleen prego pics...a little dissapointing! When you get back to P-town give me a call so we can hang out!
Post a Comment