Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!

For Halloween on Friday Matt and Chelsea and Paul, Molly, and the twins came over to make cookies and hang out. Mainly we just wanted to get the babies together so that we could take pictures of them. My mom bought their Halloween costumes and they all looked so cute. Aislee and Olivia were lady bugs and Spencer was a cow. Here are a few pictures from our photo shoot.





And here are just some other pictures from the night.




1- Paul with one of his little ladybugs 2 - Spencer and Aislee 3 - Chelsea patting the cow 4 - Spencer the cutest cow ever 5 - Olivia in her car seat 6 - Aislee asleep on the couch


This is a video of the babies. The twins were so calm and happy for pictures...Spencer on the other hand was not liking it at all.



After making cookies and taking pictures Bryce, Spencer, and I drove up to Salt Lake for a Murder Mystery Dinner with some friends. I had never been to one before but it was a lot of fun and the food was so good! So thanks Mike and Annie for putting it all together! It was great to get together and see everyone again.



Group Picture at the Murder Mystery Dinner

3 comments:

Jessica said...

So sad that Spencer wasn't into his costume! I would have given him lots of candy, so cute. Benson was so excited to see the pictures. The photo ops with these 3 babies are limitless! I love it! I can't wait to take cousin pictures at Christmas...can't you just see my kids each holding a baby?! ADORABLE!

Chelsea and Cody said...

he looks so cute!! I love it! Guess what?! I dropped my phone in the toliet...yeah, smart one, huh?! Anyway, I don't have your number...so call me! I wanted to come visit you today and then realized that I don't have any way to contact you!

The Eve's said...

such cute babies! sweetest cow and ladybugs i've ever seen!