Saturday, December 13, 2008

Snow Day!

Today was the first real snow storm here! Spencer and I stayed inside most of the day to stay warm. But we did go out to our ward christmas party and so we took a few pictures of Spencer with the snow. He loved being out in the cold as you can tell... (don't worry, we were only out for a few minutes, just enough time to get a few pictures)
We also went up to Temple Square Friday night to see the lights. It was a perfect night to go. It was clear and not too cold.
Spencer all bundled up and ready to go.
In the stroller on the way to Temple Square.
Two handsome boys in the visitors center.
Family Picture!
This is a video of Spencer one night before bed.

4 comments:

Niels and Kayla said...

Those snow pictures are funny, Spencer is so cute! How fun! I want one...haha maybe not for a while though...

Michael Beckstead said...

Wow! There is quite the resemblance between Bryce and Spencer - especially in their facial expressions!

Meg said...

How fun that you were able to go to Temple Square with your two boys. :)Spencer is such a cutie.

Chelsea and Cody said...

You are bad at calling...but I still love you! So, did you change Dave's URL? I still can't get on by clicking on his name....maybe I am doing something wrong! We are headed out on Saturday, I can't wait! I will call YOU when we get back so we can do something!