So today Bryce turned 26 on the 26th! He is really getting up there. Before you know it he will be 30! We had a pretty good day though. We went to his favorite place Ruby River Steakhouse and I made him an apple pie! (it is his favorite and he prefers this to having cake) Here are a few pictures of Bryce and his "cake". I kept trying to get Spencer to look at me and smile but he was just really into the candles.


Annnnd, I finally got a video of Spencer rolling over! I was changing his diaper and putting his pajamas on and he was just having so much fun being in just his diaper. So I put him in his crib and let him play. He was grabbing his feet and moving around and just looked so cute!

Such a cute little naked baby!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Bryce! Cody would choose cookies over a cake, so I guess they are both a little strange!
Happy Birthday Bryce! FINALLY I get to see Spencer roll over..yay Spencer!
Happy Birthday Bryce! Did you shave that "Y"? Great video of Spencer rolling over...
Happy Birthday Bryce! Rolling over is pretty exciting...especially in the tub!
I can't believe he is already rolling over! He is so adorable. Oh and tell bryce Happy Birthday from the stevensons:)
Post a Comment