
Listening to some tunes and playing with toys.
While we were home we got to go to one of Jenny and Sarah's soccer games. I haven't been home to see them play for a few years, so it was fun to get to go to a game. We also got to help them get ready for prom. Actually, I just watched Chelsea do their hair and make-up...I don't think they trusted me to try and help. =)

Sarah and Jenny with their dates. Don't they both look so pretty? My mom sewed the sleeves on both dresses! She is pretty amazing.
It was nice to be home and just hang out. My older sister Jessica lives in Oklahoma too and so we got to spend some time with them also. I wish I had gotten some pictures of Spencer with her kids...

Here is grandma feeding Spencer some ice cream! He really loved it after the initial cold shock.
It was a great trip and gave Bryce a lot of time to study and take his finals!


1 comment:
We miss you already! Come back soon!
Post a Comment