Wednesday, October 14, 2009

First Haircut

Spencer finally got his first haircut. It was just a little trim of the sides because they were out of control. Not really I guess, but it was getting pretty long and starting to flip out on the sides. Anyway, my mom did it and he was surprisingly good during it and held pretty still.











This is the best not blurry after shot of Spencer's haircut.



My mom cut Spencer and Benson's hair the same morning while they were visiting. It was so fun to see Spencer playing with his cousins. He is just getting so big I can hardly stand it. I took a video of Spencer and Breeny playing together. Breeny kept building a house and Spencer would try to knock it down so I tried to get it on tape. This video also gives a better view of Spencer's new haircut.



(the video isn't wanting to post and i want to go to bed, so i'll try it again later)


3 comments:

Just a thought... said...

Awhhh! I can't wait to see your video. Your mom has a steady hand with the clippers! Spencer's hair cut is so adorable!

Michael Beckstead said...

Bryce use to always cut my hair... I am surprised he didn't cut Spencer's!

Kate Challis said...

Cute cute cute!