Monday, January 28, 2008

Philadelphia, PA

We are planning to go sell security systems again this summer. Well, Bryce will be selling. I will be working the office. But they found out this weekend that our office will be going to Philadelphia, PA! It will be a long drive out there, but we are excited and think it will pretty fun to visit the east coast.
Last summer we went to Chicago, which was great. Bryce did really well there and we hope Philadelphia will be good as well. Here are a few of our best pictures from our summer in Chicago.
At Navy Pier with Chicago skyline in the background.


In front of Wrigley Field

Bryce after playing in Lake Michigan.

6 comments:

Michael Beckstead said...

Sweet! Philly will be awesome, I'm sure you guys will love it! We may just have to come visit...

Jessica said...

I'm already looking for tickets! Now all we have to do is convince mom to make it a sister's trip! :)

Mariah said...

Hey guys! I found your blog through Morian and Kirsta's. That's awesome that guys are going to go to Philly. The east coast is great!

Meg said...

Hey Kathleen! Ok so I'm such a stalker, but I saw that you posted a link to your blog on facebook and I got so excited because now I can finally have someone to add as a blogger buddy! Yey! How are you doing? You getting excited to graduate?

Meg said...

No way! That is so cool that your little sis is getting married! Is that your sister that I met at Zupas that one time? And yes, I'm having a reception on the 20th that evening at the Lion House. I will need to get your address so I can invite you and Bryce to the wedding. :) I'm so glad that you will be able to be in town. We definitely need to do something soon.

P.S. I love your blog. How do you get such cute backgrounds?

Chelsea and Cody said...

Okay, we need to talk! We have thought about going to PA to sell this summer! And, the manager that we are working with sold in Chicago last summer...freaky! However, now that I have you all excited that we might be going, well...I guess you better stinking call me back! ha!