Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

So we're not very good at this blogging thing. Actually we just don't really have anything too exciting going on right now. And we are still really bad at taking pictures, even with our new digital camera. But I thought I should post something because it has been a while.

Although today is Valentines Day we decided it might be better to celebrate it on the weekend, so it wasn't a very eventful day. I told Bryce that all I really wanted was chocolate! So when I went to pick him up from football we stopped by a gas station and picked up a little bag of Hershey Kisses. Isn't that so sweet? I decided to get him something as well...so I bought him a Dr. Pepper at the same gas station! And we are okay with this...do you know why? Because for us every day is Valentines Day. =)

Other exciting news....um, Bryce got to go four-wheeling last weekend. I didn't go because I am a pansy. But he said it was a lot of fun. I should've sent the camera with him, but I guess we just forget that we have a camera. But I will add a few pictures we've taken lately just to make the post a little more exciting.

Happy Valentines Day to everyone!!


Here is the snow outside of our apartment. It never goes away. When it finally melts another storm comes in. I don't really like the it...


Long story short...we played hide and go seek one night in our apartment. I know...weird. This was Bryce's best hiding spot. I took a picture because I thought he did such a good job!

5 comments:

Michael Beckstead said...

Good job on the hiding place Bryce! Bryce has always been good at that game...

Erika said...

So Andrew told me that you guys don't know it yet but on your way to PA you may be stopping here in Cincinnati... :)

Jessica said...

That's Mike's favorite line...that for us every day is Valentine's Day.

Andrew said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday dear Brycina, Happy BIIIIRRRRRTTTTHHHHHHHHHDAY TOOOOOOOOOO You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chelsea and Cody said...

Nice, Nice...that's all that I have to say!