Monday, June 23, 2008

Chelsea's Wedding

We got back late last night from our short trip to Utah for my sister Chelsea's wedding. It was so nice to take a little break and see our families. The wedding and reception were so good. Chelsea of course looked beautiful. We forgot to take our camera to the temple with us, but did have it at the reception, so here is a picture of her at the reception.



Her dress turned out so good and she made a very beautiful bride.


Here are some other pictures we took at the reception.



All the siblings. Didn't the girls dresses turn out so cute? My mom made them...she is so good.


Chelsea with the nieces and nephews.



Sisters. (Jess, Sarah, Chels, Jenny, me)


Matt and Chelsea's first dance. Doesn't Matt's tux look so good? Who would've thought...a tan tux. Bryce could not get over how much he liked it. I think he wished we would've thought of that for our wedding. =)

Me and Chels (she is touching my stomach because I am pregnant...just fyi)


Bryce dancing with Gracie.


At the reception holding some of the beautiful flowers.




Bryce really loved the chocolate fountain.




But I think I loved it even more. Chocolate covered bananas, strawberries, cream puffs, cinnamon bears...yum!

4 comments:

Sam and Megan Shaw said...

that looks like so much fun! your sisters wedding dress was so pretty. did your mom make her dress too?

Niels and Kayla said...

those picture are so cute! Her wedding was so pretty! i love her dress, your mom did a great job!

collinanddani said...

Is that the same place that you and bryce had your reception? It looks really familiar..maybe it was just the chocolate fountain that is bringing back memories...

Chelsea and Cody said...

She looks beautiful! I love all of the pictures. O...and you and the chocolate fountain made me jealous!