Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Bryce!

Friday was Bryce's birthday. It was a pretty good day. I got up early, at like 6am, to make him breakfast. And believe me, that is early for me. I like my sleep. :) And Spencer usually sleeps until 8 most mornings...so that's when I wake up too. I know, I'm spoiled. He's a great baby. Aaanyway, I tried a recipe from My Kitchen Cafe for holiday morning buns. Bryce enjoyed them, so it was worth it. We went out to lunch with my family which was nice. I unfortunately had to work that night, so Bryce and Spencer got to hang out at home by themselves.

But on Saturday night we got to go out on a date in celebration of the big day. Bryce got to "choose" the restaraunt. There isn't a lot of selection here though. And we went to like 4 different places before we found one that we figured was worth the money and the wait. And it was pretty good. Then we got ice cream from Braums and watched "Get Smart". We have watched it before, but it's been a while so we decided to watch it again (since we couldn't get Amelia from any of the redboxes in town). It is a good one. Bryce was quoting it for like an hour after we watched it. It's right up his alley. What would we even do without Bryce in our lives?! Laugh a lot less...that's for sure. :) So it was a great week-end and we are definitely glad Bryce was born 27 years ago.

I didn't take any pictures of anything...but don't worry. I will be adding a few random pictures and maybe even a video of Spencer later.

1 comment:

Michael Beckstead said...

Happy B-Day Bryce! You are right Kathleen... there would be a lot less laughter without Bryce in our lives!