Spencer loves bath time. And he has started drinking the bath water! He thinks it's so hilarious, especially when I try to get him to stop. He also loves to throw things. Which can get pretty messy at dinner. His favorite word is ball and loves to go outside and play with the soccer ball, football, baseball, basketball, and tennis ball. He has quite the arm and is also pretty good at kicking. He also likes drawing on the driveway with chalk. Really he just likes doing anything outside. He is such a great helper too. He loves to clean up and will usually put something away when I tell him to. My parents got Olivia and Aislee (Spencer's cousins) a little toy vacuum for Christmas that they forgot to take home..and Spencer loves it! He has always liked vacuums though. Even when he first started crawling I would have to put him in his crib because he would follow me around and usually get in the way while I tried to vacuum. And now he has his own. He must get his vacuum obsession from his grandma. :)
Spence is also learning a few new words. He "talks" quite a bit and can really only say a few words. But he has started copying a lot and will sometimes try to copy what I say. I took him into the bathroom to get a tissue (because he has a major runny nose) and decided to introduce him to what a toilet is. He of course is familiar with them, but just thinks it's a big sink with water already in it to play with. But when I said toilet he started trying to say it. It probably sounds nothing like it to anyone else, but I could tell he was trying to say it. So since he was so interested, I showed him how to sit on the toilet and how to flush it. He seemed really into it so he'll probably be ready to start potty training soon. :) ha, just joking. I'm sure we have quite a while for that. But at least he knows what a toilet is now so hopefully he won't ever play in the water whenever he sneaks his way into a bathroom.
Now onto some new pics of our cute little baby.
4 comments:
It's amazing how fast they grow up! Having them in Nursery is awesome!
I LOVE the last picture of him! He looks so big!
Cute boy! Nursery is great. My neighbor is the nursery leader so she let me take Keegan in at 17 months. It's so nice to actually be able to teach my laurels again without chasing him down! :)
I'm still sad Spencer, Devin, and Keegan don't live closer. They would have so much fun together!
Thanks for the update! It's great to hear how things are going!
Post a Comment