Monday, May 24, 2010

Aunt Sarah's Graduation

This week-end was my little sister Sarah's graduation. She is the baby of the family and so my parents will be empty nesters pretty soon! It's pretty crazy really. It seems like not too long ago that I was where she is now. But really that was 6 years ago. I feel so old when I say that.



Aunt Sarah and Spencer after the long graduation ceremony. Maybe it just seemed long to me because I have a wild baby. And there seemed to be huge amounts of pollen in the air and I have terrible spring allergies. And that it didn't even start until 8:00pm, which is already after Spencer's bedtime. We were still glad we could be there though.


Sabrina, Jilly, Aunt Sarah, Spencer, and Grace


Group shot with eveyone but Bryce...because someone had to take the picture.

2 comments:

The Eve's said...

Yay Sarah! Can't believe thats our last BHS graduation!!

Michael Beckstead said...

Just got caught up on all the blogs... When are you guys coming to Utah next???