I really can't complain because the pregnancy has been going really well. I was more nauseous at first than I remember being with Spencer. But that of course could just be my memory. I never did actually throw up, so like I said, I can't complain. I am pretty sure I was just as tired though. And thankfully I have been over the really tired and nauseous stage for a while now. We have now moved on to the heartburn! And the getting bigger starting to feel more uncomfortable stage. I swear the heartburn has started way earlier this time, but Bryce assures me it was the same with Spencer. And I could also swear that I am HUGE this time and wasn't this big this soon with Spencer. Bryce assures me I was just as big with Spencer as I am now. :) He really doesn't say that because I would probably cry. Actually what he tells me is that I am just as small now as I was with Spencer. What a great husband right? (and I'm only joking, I wouldn't really cry. at least not on most days...)
Our little boy is very active and kicks a lot. It's funny because usually when I have Spencer on my lap the baby kicks really hard...almost like he's kicking Spencer. All of my doctor appointments go really fast which is great because it means everything is going well. The time seems to be going by pretty quickly for now. I don't think Spencer really understands what we mean when we tell him he's going to be a big brother and have to share mommy with someone else (besides daddy of course). But I am sure he will be a great helper when the baby comes. It will obviously be an adjustment, but we are ready for it. We are just very excited for this new baby to come! Enough talk, onto the pictures!
So here I am at 25 weeks with Spencer:
And here is 25 weeks with he who has not been named yet (did you get that all you Harry Potter fans?):
Wearing the same outfit no less! The angles on the pictures are both a little weird so it's hard to really compare. Not that I'm comparing myself now to my previous self. If I were doing that I would notice that I looked so much younger before I had Spencer. He has obviously taken quite a toll on me. :)

8 comments:
Ummm, is it just me, or do you look SMALLER this time?! No fair!! *glaring*
No really you do look a lot smaller. Which means you are probably working much too hard! Congratulations on your new little one! Good luck with the heart burn. All these years later that's the one thing I remember not liking the most!
I'm going to have to agree that you do look a bit smaller this time around! Must be all that chasing around you do with Spencer! Can't wait for baby #2...and to find out what you are going to name him!
It seems like just yesterday you announced you were pregnant again. I agree with the others, you do look a bit smaller :) By the way, we'll be up in Bartlesville for Thanksgiving week if you're going to be around.
Smaller...agreed. :)
You look so cute! I love it! Good update.
your such a tiny pregnant girl! congrats by the way...and the blog is cute.
You are so beautiful!
Post a Comment