Isn't he a handsome little boy?
Spencer likes to rub Owen's head. It usually ends up with him trying to pull his hair but he's at least nice at first.
I cannot get Spencer to stay out of Owen's bouncer and swing. And usually I just let him stay in there because it keeps him happy usually while I am feeding the baby. So hopefully he doesn't end up breaking them! :)
We got some new binky's for Owen to try and they are winners. And our lives are so much better...Owen is a very loud baby!
Spencer has been very good about playing by himself when I have to take care of Owen. Of course we have our moments but he does pretty well. If I set up some circle tracks he will play with his trains for a long time. He loves to "buckle up" the trains.
I have been trying to take more pictures of just Owen. And here are a few of my attempts.
He's pretty cute even when he's a little angry.
And now for some of Spencer. He seems so big now I can hardly believe it. He says the funniest things and is extremely dramatic. He loves to carry around his ducky and thomas the train. We try to spend some time outside every day because Spence loves to be outdoors.He had me put a band-aid on his wrist and he was pretending it was a watch. He kept looking at it and saying different numbers.
These two boys are definitely keeping us busy. Time goes by so fast though that we are just trying to enjoy it. Before we know it Owen will be as big as Spencer and we'll look back and think how great it was when Owen was a baby. That's what I tell myself when both Owen and Spencer are crying at the same time anyway. :)
2 comments:
Cute pics! Glad to know that you are surviving being a mother of 2!
Congrats on the arrival of your second little cutie! What a beautiful family! :)
Post a Comment