Owen's baby blessing was Sunday, April 10th. It is a special day in our church when babies are given a name and blessing. “Every member of the church of Christ having children is to bring them unto the elders before the church, who are to lay their hands upon them in the name of Jesus Christ, and bless them in his name” (D&C 20:70).
As I posted about below, Bryce's family came out for the occasion. My sisters (Jessica and Chelsea) and their families also came. I got zero pictures with them over the week-end which is sad. I really need to take more pictures! But I did at least get some pictures of our little family.
Owen on his special day!
Mommy and daddy with Owen
We made quite a few attempts to get some good pictures with Spencer in them. He was being quite a stinker. There was a lot of candy involved and we at least got a good family picture.
These are the only ones we could get of Spencer and Owen together. As you can tell Spencer was not interested in holding or even sitting next to baby Owen.
Daddy had to deal with being pushed away for a little while.
But out of the many pictures we took we at least got one with a good Spencer smile! :)
Our church is at 1pm so we had a brunch before because my sisters were driving home right after church. We had cinnamon rolls, muffins, breakfast casserole, and fruit. It was so delicious and I have to give a special thanks to my mom who did a lot of it because I was running around trying to get everything ready! It was a wonderful day and we are so grateful that a lot of our family could come and be with us. We are so blessed to have little Owen Thomas in our family!





No comments:
Post a Comment