I am pretty behind on blogging. We have had a lot going on lately that I will try and update on later. Bryce starts classes for PA school in about 3 weeks! Which means I am trying to get started packing which always stresses me out a little.
Anyway, although I have lots to catch up on I came across this picture tonight and felt like it should be shared. :)
It was taken a few weeks ago. Spencer is always copying everyone. And since Owen has a binky Spencer of course has to have one too. The blue binky is now "baby Spencer's" binky because he has put it in his mouth so many times. He refers to himself as "baby Spencer" a lot too. Such a crazy little boy.
Funny story from today: After we read scriptures tonight daddy was in putting baby Owen to sleep and Spencer and I were just hanging out in our little living room. Spencer had my scriptures open and was acting like he was reading them and said "And it came to pass." I thought it was so funny. And now I know that he hears some of what we read even though it seems like he is never listening!
1 comment:
Haha Spencer cracks me up! Pretty soon he'll be playing Gadianton robbers and talking about abominations! Haha
Post a Comment