Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Leaving on a Jet Plane

My little sister is getting married on Friday, so tomorrow we are flying to Utah. Bryce can't make it because of school, so I get to fly all alone with these crazy boys... 



I know Spencer will do fine. It's this guy I am a little worried about.


He is all over the place. And doesn't like to be stopped. Luckily someone let us borrow a portable DVD player. And I may be packing some emergency m&m's. Just in case it gets really bad. :) 

We are so excited to go to Sarah and Zak's wedding. Spencer has been talking about it for months and is really excited to fly on an airplane! Hopefully I will remember to pull my camera out and take some pics. So maybe I will finally start updating the blog a little more. 

Just because they are so handsome! Am I a lucky girl or what?

2 comments:

HolliJo said...

Sarah's getting married? oh my goodness I feel so old! That is so exciting though. How fun. And good luck on the plane!

Molly said...

So glad we were able to spend time with you guys! The boys are sure cute. We hope we get to visit before Christmas!