In case you thought Spencer slept nicely on his pillow with his teddy bear under his arm all the time, I thought I'd show how he really sleeps. He is usually all over the place. He has gotten out of his bed a few times, but we are pretty sure it's because he falls out as he's rolling around in his sleep. I still don't think he has figured out that he can climb out and play around in his room if he wants. Hopefully he never does.
He is really into climbing. I mean really! He climbs on everything. One morning while I was getting ready he figured out how to climb on the drawer handles!
Spencer loves listening to music on the iPod. Usually if I take him running with me I put him in the jogging stroller with his sunglasses on and he gets to listen to some piano music on the iPod. Sarah said he looks like a really high maintenance baby, which is probably true. But it keeps him from screaming and trying to get out of the stroller so it works.

Aunt Jenny brought home a BYU shirt and hat for Spencer. The hat is adorable and I think we are going to get a lot of use out of it come BYU football season this fall.
Aunt Jenny brought home a BYU shirt and hat for Spencer. The hat is adorable and I think we are going to get a lot of use out of it come BYU football season this fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment