Friday, June 10, 2011

A Few Videos

Here are a few funny videos we've taken lately.

This first one is evidence of what a good "helper" Spencer is. He even likes to make sure baby Owen's nose is free of boogers! What a great big brother! He really is such a good helper most of the time though. Sometimes when Owen is crying he will put his binky in his mouth and say "shhh shhh shhh, it's okay baby Owen." And the best part is that usually Owen calms down.



I'm not sure why I think this is so hilarious. My sister Jessica and her husband Mike and their kids came to help us move in (along with my sister Chelsea and her husband Matt and my parents! we're so lucky to have family close...and I'm sure they all hated us because we live on the 3rd floor!) Anyway, after they came Spencer would say this randomly at least a few times a day. It sounds just like how Benson would say it and Spencer must've thought it was so funny for him to remember it and say it so often.



One of Spencer's favorite things to do is dance to Cars. We try to dance softly so we don't bother neighbors but it's hard to contain Spencer's energy sometimes! Owen was even getting into it. He's got quite the hip action going on. I think he gets that from his Aunt Jenny. :)

No comments: