Usually a lot of the pictures I take are of Spencer and Owen together. But I realized I have quite a few of just Spencer.
Cowboy Spencer riding the horses with Uncle Ryan.
Bryce took Spencer to the airplane museum. He loved airplanes before this, but ever since he has been seriously obsessed with them. There was also an air show that same evening which only added to the obsession. We see lots of airplanes outside of our apartments and every time he sees one he yells and gets so excited.
Flying the airplane.
Future Boy Scout! This is actually my scout shirt...because yes, I am now a cub scout leader! I suppose it's just preparation for the future. :)
I have mentioned this before, but Spencer always wants to be baby Owen. He does this almost too frequently. I almost wonder if he wants to be baby Owen because he gets more attention? Who knows. Anyway, in this picture you'll see big boy Spencer on the left and baby Owen on the right. Baby Owen falls over a lot and needs mommy to sit him back up. It's slightly ridiculous, don't you agree?
Playing basketball with daddy at the park. (sorry it won't turn for me! hopefully i can fix it later...)
Spencer loves the playground. And his favorite slide is the tunnel slide.
Such a handsome boy! (sorry it won't turn for me! hopefully i can fix it later...)
I can hardly believe this little boy is going to be 3 in less than a month!!
Cowboy Spencer riding the horses with Uncle Ryan.
Bryce took Spencer to the airplane museum. He loved airplanes before this, but ever since he has been seriously obsessed with them. There was also an air show that same evening which only added to the obsession. We see lots of airplanes outside of our apartments and every time he sees one he yells and gets so excited.
Flying the airplane.
Future Boy Scout! This is actually my scout shirt...because yes, I am now a cub scout leader! I suppose it's just preparation for the future. :)
I have mentioned this before, but Spencer always wants to be baby Owen. He does this almost too frequently. I almost wonder if he wants to be baby Owen because he gets more attention? Who knows. Anyway, in this picture you'll see big boy Spencer on the left and baby Owen on the right. Baby Owen falls over a lot and needs mommy to sit him back up. It's slightly ridiculous, don't you agree?
Playing basketball with daddy at the park. (sorry it won't turn for me! hopefully i can fix it later...)
Spencer loves the playground. And his favorite slide is the tunnel slide.
Such a handsome boy! (sorry it won't turn for me! hopefully i can fix it later...)
I can hardly believe this little boy is going to be 3 in less than a month!!
No comments:
Post a Comment