Spencer is seriously the best little helper. He loves helping feed Owen his baby food.
It's probably pretty frustrating for Owen because not a lot ends up in his mouth.
Conversation between Spencer and daddy this morning.
Spence: Daddy, what do you want to do today?
Bryce: Well, I have to go to PA school.
Spence: Oh.
Bryce: What do you want to do today?
Spence: Drive!!
Bryce: Drive?
Spence: But I have to wait til I'm 16.
Spencer knows he has to be 16 before he can drive because I tell him this every time we get in the car. Because every time we get in the car he asks me if he can drive. He also asks pretty frequently to fly an airplane. Don't you just love little kids?
Is it really bad that I think this video is kind of hilarious?
Yes, it is. I know. I do get sad for him at the end every time though. I was just trying to capture how crazy he goes when gets a toy. This time he went a little too crazy! I tried to give him the same toy after a few minutes and he wouldn't take it. Didn't want to hit himself in the face again I guess. :)
It's probably pretty frustrating for Owen because not a lot ends up in his mouth.
Conversation between Spencer and daddy this morning.
Spence: Daddy, what do you want to do today?
Bryce: Well, I have to go to PA school.
Spence: Oh.
Bryce: What do you want to do today?
Spence: Drive!!
Bryce: Drive?
Spence: But I have to wait til I'm 16.
Spencer knows he has to be 16 before he can drive because I tell him this every time we get in the car. Because every time we get in the car he asks me if he can drive. He also asks pretty frequently to fly an airplane. Don't you just love little kids?
Is it really bad that I think this video is kind of hilarious?
Yes, it is. I know. I do get sad for him at the end every time though. I was just trying to capture how crazy he goes when gets a toy. This time he went a little too crazy! I tried to give him the same toy after a few minutes and he wouldn't take it. Didn't want to hit himself in the face again I guess. :)
2 comments:
Kathleen, your boys are so adorable! Will we get to see you at Christmas?
Both videos are hilarious! Can't wait to see those boys this weekend!
Post a Comment